Information, Advice And Guidance (IAG)
We provide information, advice and guidance (IAG) and support on the following issues:
- Welfare income and support
- Volunteering/placement opportunities
- Filling in applications correctly
- Learning languages, translation & interpretation.
- Signposting to other providers
- Working with other service providers for best outcomes
For more information, please contact us…
Get In Touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you. Send us a message and we'll respond as soon as possible.
0192 492 5959 - Wakefield Office
0113 390 8980 - Leeds Office