Our Supported Accommodation
Fully furnished quality supported accommodation with tailor-made support designed to redress the needs of persons from a diverse range of communities.
Our services capture the needs of homeless individuals and families at a point when they require intensive and comprehensive support to address their needs, and we are able to do this by delivering culturally sensitive services along with language support
People who are eligible are:
- homeless persons
- victims of domestic violence
- young adults
- asylum seekers supported by social services
- EU citizens supported by social services
- black and ethnic minorities
- We support our residents in acquiring permanent accommodation,
- Maximising their benefits
- Acquiring sustainable permanent employment and training by working in partnership with both health and education providers
- Meeting health needs by working in partnership with health providers
- Building self esteem in clients lacking basic motivational attributes and linking them with different support networks to meet individual support needs.
- A more settled way of life for disadvantaged individuals.
- Healthy individuals who are able to play an active role within the community and improving its prosperity in the process.
- Minimised homelessness with the overarching aim of eliminating it entirely.
- More people within the country joining the labour market.
- The creation of more job opportunities within the organisation and an increase in entrepreneurship.
- A happy and prosperous community with increased confidence.
- A culturally diverse community embracing each other’s ways of life
How to refer to us:
Get In Touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you. Send us a message and we'll respond as soon as possible.
0192 492 5959 - Wakefield Office
0113 390 8980 - Leeds Office